Elder Law Attorney Allentown, PA
When you travel through all the twists and turns that life has to offer, you will experience many ups and downs. Do you feel confident that you have someone standing by your side who will work tirelessly to prioritize your best interests above all others? Do you know that there is always someone in your corner who is working on your behalf to make sure that you and your family are prepared for what the future might entail? One of the best ways to do so is by working with an experienced elder law attorney in Allentown, PA. When you work with the best, you can rest assured that you are improving your life now and planning ahead for the future. We offer a complete range of elder law services at Bellomo & Associates, LLC, including estate planning, veteran benefits coordination, assisted living planning and more. We want to make your life easier as you age.
How Are Elder Law Attorneys Different?
Just like you would work with a family law attorney for matters concerning your family, like divorce or child custody issues, elder law attorneys are your resource for all aspects of the aging process. At Bellomo & Associates, LLC, our elder law attorneys understand the world of elder law and all the things that can impact your experience and situation. Our elder law attorney in Allentown, PA can help you stay informed for all of the decisions that you will need to make as you finish estate planning, long term care planning, retirement planning and more. All of our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable, and we can be your legal advocates and give you the confidence you need to make complex and emotional decisions.
Why Do I Need an Elder Law Attorney in Allentown, PA?
When you work with an elder law attorney in Allentown, PA, you will always have someone by your side when you are planning for the future. Our elder law services include:
- Creating a durable power of attorney
- Assisting with the selection and appointment of a legal guardian
- Writing a living will, healthcare directives and any other directives that you need
- Filing nursing home claims if your rights were violated
- Providing financial representation and completing financial planning tasks like forecasting and addressing estate, income tax and gift tax concerns
- Researching long-term care facilities and strategizing to avoid unnecessary financial burdens due to entering one
- Completing the estate planning process including planning to avoid probate, provisions for minor children or disabled children and more
- Assisting with health care planning including patient rights advocacy, Medicare planning, long term care planning and health care power of attorney designation and planning
- And more!
Are you not sure whether you could really benefit from working with an elder law attorney in Allentown, PA? Contact us to learn more about how it can simplify the estate planning process and address any concerns that you might have.
What Are the Advantages of Working With an Elder Law Attorney in Allentown, PA?
Where Can I Find a Trustworthy Elder Law Attorney in Allentown, PA?
Bellomo & Associates, LLC is proud to be an experienced elder law attorney in Allentown, PA. We know how stressful the estate planning process can be, so we simplify the process and work hard to get your documents prepared in an efficient fashion. We have assisted local residents in transferring their assets and completing the estate planning process for over a decade, and we work hard to keep our great reputation in the community. We are both compassionate and effective. To schedule your initial consultation or learn more, call us today at (717) 845-5390.
What Our Clients Say
FOR ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING