Are you prepared for whatever the future might hold? Will your family be able to receive the assets that you want them to when you are no longer here? Estate planning is the best way to plan for anything that might happen and ensure that your loved ones are protected and taken care of in the future. Sadly, less than 1/3 of Americans currently have a will or other estate planning taken care of. That means that the vast majority of Americans will leave their families behind to go through probate.
If you want to simplify things for your family and make sure that your wishes are carried out, you need the right estate planning attorney in Adams County, PA. The team at Bellomo & Associates, LLC has the estate planning experience necessary to make sure that your family is taken care of.
Why Do You Need an Estate Planning Attorney in Adams County, PA?
It is never too early to contact an estate planning attorney in Adams County, PA, but it can be too late. Everyone needs to take time for estate planning, whether they are young with relatively few assets or have a large family. Power of attorney documents, a will, and trusts can all help prevent heartbreaking outcomes where your assets are not distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Fill out the form & we will get back to you soon.
Some of the reasons why estate planning in Adams County, PA is so critical include:
- Powers of attorney documents allow you to ensure that you have a trusted person, chosen by you, to make medical or financial decisions on your behalf if you are incapacitated.
- Beneficiary documents make sure that your assets are distributed in line with your wishes and not in line with state requirements.
- Trusts can allow you to pass on property while also limiting tax consequences for your loved ones.
- Estate planning saves money and time when you are no longer here, as you can circumvent or largely avoid the probate process.
- Your estate planning in Adams County, PA will also protect your children, as you can state your preferences on guardianship.
- And more!
If you are not sure whether or not you could benefit from an estate planning attorney in Adams County, PA, you should reach out to our team to learn more.
What Estate Planning Documents Should Every Adult Have?
At Bellomo & Associates, LLC, we specialize in working with unique clients to find the right solution for their assets, their family situation, and their preferences. We work compassionately and efficiently so that you feel like your voice is being represented in your estate planning documents.
Some of the documents that we prepare include:
- A Last Will and Testament, which will take effect after your passing and allow you to state your wishes for how your assets are distributed
- A trust, which can help avoid probate and reduce the expenses related to your passing that your estate or your loved ones might be responsible for
- Power of attorney documents, which give you the ability to name someone who can make legal or financial decisions on your behalf
- Health Care Representative documents, which allow you to name someone to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are incapacitated or unable to make decisions
- A living will, which will go into effect during your lifetime and allow you to make modifications over time
Where Can You Find a Quality Estate Planning Attorney in Adams County, PA?
Bellomo & Associates, LLC is proud to have a trusted estate planning attorney in Adams County, PA. We know how stressful and emotional the estate planning process can be, so we simplify the process and work hard to get your documents prepared in an efficient fashion. We are both thoughtful and effective. To schedule your initial consultation or learn more, call us today at (717) 845-5390.
Jeff provides pertinent, interesting, & necessary information in a way that captures his audience.
Jeff is knowledgeable in what he speaks about the law, and how it effects every day events- and how to go about taking necessary steps.
I dreaded the thought of estate planning and put it off for years. To my pleasant surprise, working with Bellomo & Associates was wonderful. The process was efficient, all of my questions were answered and the cost was reasonable.
Outstanding knowledge of estate planning with clear, concise communication. Who knew estate planning could be enjoyable?
I have been a client and personal friend of Jeff Bellomo for over 10 years. He is professional and his expertise in elder law is superb. I highly recommend anyone with any issues regarding elder law to seek his help. I guarantee you will be more than satisfied.