Elder Law Attorney York, PA
Over the course of your life, you will experience many highs and lows. Do you have someone who is standing by your side to ensure that your best interests are protected? Is there someone who is assisting you and your family to make sure that you are prepared for anything that the future might hold? An elder law attorney in York, PA from Bellomo & Associates, LLC can work with you to help you improve your plan for the future. We offer a complete range of elder law services, including planning for assisted living, guardianship, estate planning, veteran’s benefits, Medicare and more. We want to help make everything that you go through as you age easier.
How Are Elder Law Attorneys Different?
Why Do I Need an Elder Law Attorney in York, PA?
When you work with an elder law attorney in York, PA, you can have assistance planning for whatever the future will entail, including:
- Assisting with health care planning, including long term care planning, Medicare planning, patient rights and health care power of attorney
- Locating long-term care facilities and coming up with methods to manage the cost
- Developing a durable power of attorney
- Going through the estate planning process, including probate proceedings, planning for minors and more
- Helping to select and appoint a legal guardian
- Creating a living will and other directives
- Filing nursing home claims if any rights are violated
- Financial representation and completing financial planning tasks including planning and income, estate and gift tax concerns
- And more!
If you are not sure how an elder law attorney in York, PA could help simplify the aging process for you, don’t be afraid to get in touch.
What Are the Advantages of Working With an Elder Law Attorney in York, PA?
It can be tough to know whether or not you have done enough to protect your family, your future and your assets, and elder law can be quite complicated. If you are the one who is planning for the future and making the hard decisions that go along with it, you need a skilled elder law attorney in York, PA on your side. We know what issues can pop up during the estate planning process, and we can be a trusted resource for you. Our attorneys have specialized experience, and we have worked with a broad range of clients in your situation.
Where Can I Find a Trustworthy Elder Law Attorney in York, PA?
What Our Clients Say
FOR ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING