Elder Law Attorney Adams County, PA
Are you ready for whatever the future holds? While there’s no way to know exactly what will happen, the past few years have demonstrated that none of us ever truly know what is around the corner. As a result, planning is critical. One of the best ways to be well-equipped for anything that can occur is by working with an experienced elder law attorney in Adams County, PA.
At Bellomo & Associates, LLC, we have a team of experienced and skilled elder law attorneys who can coordinate all aspects of the aging process for you and your family. Whether you need to plan for skilled nursing care or your loved one is a potential victim of elder abuse, we are here to support you and ensure that your dignity and rights are protected. Make our elder law attorney in Adams County, PA your first call for your elder law needs.
How Are Elder Law Attorneys Different?
Why Do I Need an Elder Law Attorney in Adams County, PA?
When you hire an elder law attorney in Adams County, PA, you will have access to a trusted third party. Because we understand the legal implications of a variety of situations but are not personally invested in them, we are able to offer objective advice that helps you plan for the future and address things that are happening now. Some of our elder law services include:
- Assisting with health care planning, including creating a health care power of attorney, exploring funding for long-term care, patient rights, Medicare, and more
- Developing durable power of attorney documents
- Selecting and appointing a guardian
- Finding long-term care facilities that meet the needs of your loved one
- Providing financial representation, including handling, and planning for income matters, estate planning, gift tax matters, housing opportunities, and more
- Affording assisted living care without giving up all of your assets
- Creating and updating estate planning measures, including living trusts and wills
Our elder law attorney in Adams County, PA is here for you through every twist and turn of life.
What Are the Advantages of Working With an Elder Law Attorney in Adams County, PA?
Estate planning is an intensive process, and you will never get a chance to correct any mistakes once it’s too late. As a result, that makes it even more important to work with the right elder law attorney in Adams County, PA. Bellomo & Associates, LLC understands how critical carrying your wishes out is, and we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We are here to support you.
Where Can I Find a Trustworthy Elder Law Attorney in Adams County, PA?
What Our Clients Say
FOR ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING