There are so many things in life to be thankful for. This list of 17 was adapted from happierdaily.com.
Could you imagine what life would be like without any one of these things? The list goes on, of course, but each of us have a lot more to be thankful for than we realize.
- Your senses – sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, etc.
- Time – everyone’s is limited, every day above ground is a good one
- Electricity – think about the last time you lost electricity and all the things you could not use
- Trash service
- Toilet paper
- Indoor plumbing and clean running water
- Accessibility to resources like food and water
- Your memory
- Ability to love and be loved
- Access to information
- Clean air
- Civil rights
And, of course, we are all thankful for our family and our health!
Which are you most thankful for…?
Given the chance, what would you add to this list?